May 06, 2011

Life is a mystery. and we don't know what will happen next.
I just knew the truth about someone and something. and it was really touching me...
That kind of thought never crossed my mind before. Everybody have their own problem... their own sadness...
And now i realize that friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another "What? You too? I thought i was the only one"
One thing. i feel really bad. i never realized how bad i was, until i know and see how nice HE is... =(
I should never fight my feelings. My bad.

Oh and two itinerary on hand! i just can't wait any longer to go! =)

Yesterday, i've tried to use that OPI Black shatter with silver base on my nails. First, it looks horrible... but, then i saw it a lil bit nice ler... Haha...
Here is the result :

Not really nice coz this is my first time. i bet it will be nicer when i use it for the 2nd times. and since i was afraid that my mom will get mad at me, i was trying to hiding my nails :p. but, luckily (i think) she haven't realized it (or maybe she did, but she didn't want to comment about it ). hehehe...

And here come weekend! Two days to my birthday! XD

♥ Pela ♥
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn