August 26, 2010

犬と私の10の約束




The movie title in English is "10 Promises to My Dog"...
First time i read about this on the pet shop when i bought dog food for my Tintin... All of sudden i feel like i wanna cry... there's few points in the list that really touching. Well, glad to know that i do have feelings. Hehe...
But i can't really remember what exactly the 10 promises that i've read before. so that i've been trying to search on the net about the list of the promises. And the closest I could find are the followings:

1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Regular separation from you will be painful and can even cause depression. Think before you buy me.

2. Give me time to understand what you want from me don’t be impatient, short-tempered or irritable.

3. Place your trust in me and I will always trust you back, respect is earned not given as some sort of inalienable right.

4. Don’t be angry with me for long, and don’t lock me up as punishment. I am not capable of understanding why I am being locked up. I only know I have been rejected. You have your work, entertainment and friends. I only have you.

5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your tone. “You only have to look at my tail” to know that.

6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget, if that treatment is unjust or bad, it may spoil the special bond between us.

7. Please do not hit me. I cannot hit back, but I can bite and scratch and I don’t ever want to feel the need to do that.

8. Before you tell me off me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be wrong with me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food or I’ve been out in the sun too long, maybe my heart is getting old and weak, or maybe I’m just dog-tired.

9. Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old and will also want care, love, and affection.

10. When I die, please, please to have around. Please remember me, that was much I love you.

The words are not exactly the same... Maybe i should try to do more search later...
Arghhh... I should not read this and told my mom about this. In the end we were crying together... We just can't imagine how if oneday we have to live without HER...


♥♥♥Pela♥♥♥
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn