August 20, 2010

Days without YOU

You never knew who loved YOU most...
You never knew who you love the most...
You never knew the star you admired from far was actually by your side all along...
You never knew that this world is full of so many things you never know...

In matters of heart, there will always be the things that we don't understand. The only thing we can do is keep trying and showing what we feel and how much we care.
I'm simply wishing that i have someone who can be here with me through all the good and bad times and someone whom i can be happy just by share my home-made meals...

I want the deepest, darkest, and sickest parts of you that you are too afraid to share with anyone, because i LOVE you that much... and sometimes when i try not to talk to you about what's on my mind, it doesn't mean i'm over it or that i feel better or that i'm ever going to be okay... I'm just too speechless till the words can't come out from my mouth...

And i just realised that i just wasted our moments. I don't take the time to say the things that are in my heart when i have a chance...
I just can't express my feeling to you ever since we both separate for a long time and met again.And i don't know how to start...
Maybe it will be easier just to express the feeling by text msg. Or i hope that my eyes can speak what my hearts want to say to you.



PS : The cat is DEFINITELY missing the bird...



♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn